Multiple Drilling Events in 2015 for REY: One on the Same Oil Trend as Recent Discovery

Feb 05, 2015

2014 was a big one for Rey Resources (ASX:REY) – it explored for oil and gas far and wide, identified an oil prospect in the Canning Basin, and spudded a well in the Perth Basin that hit good oil shows.

read article

8 Billion Barrel Resource Potential Confirmed

Jan 23, 2015

Eight is a very lucky number in China – and Tangiers Petroleum (ASX:TPT, AIM:TPET) is starting to come up with 8s all over the place.

read article

Weeks Away From 5 Chances at Multi-Million Barrel Discoveries?

Dec 17, 2014

Four, potentially 5 stacked targets. Over 3 billion barrels of oil (best case, gross prospective, unrisked). One well, and just a few weeks now til spudding.

read article

Neighbour to Drill in Weeks: TANGIERS’ New Alaskan Play

Dec 08, 2014

Tangiers Petroleum Limited (ASX:TPT, AIM:TPET) has hit the reset button and secured a new oil play in the heart America’s most prolific oil producing region – Alaska’s North Slope.

read article

AKK Now Cash Flow Positive with 6 Wells Spudded in Texas

Dec 03, 2014

AKK is now cash flow positive on a monthly basis – earning revenue from oil and gas wells pumping out product across the USA – from Texas to Kentucky to Mississippi to Colorado – AKK’s multiple, simultaneous project development strategy is now starting to pay off.

read article

Takeover Trigger? RLE Hits Gas in its 2nd Cooper Basin Well

Nov 07, 2014

Cooper Basin explorer Real Energy (ASX:RLE) just struck major gas zones in its most recent appraisal well. That’s now two successful wells from two attempts.

read article

Drilling in East Africa – Kenya Drill Target Selected For SWE

Oct 10, 2014

Swala Energy (ASX:SWE) has just selected a drilling target for their Kenyan Block 12B, to be drilled in 2015. SWE’s JV partner, oil major Tullow, have determined a mean recoverable gross oil volume of 44 mmbbls for this prospect, the Ahero “A” prospect.

read article

Success for RLE on First Exploration Well – Follow up Drilling Coming Soon

Oct 02, 2014

Real Energy’s (ASX:RLE) maiden exploration well in Queensland’s Cooper Basin has just hit a major gas zone – recording strong readings in both of the basin centred gas formations it’s targeting.

read article

Which Junior Oil Company is Being Chased Around Africa by Woodside?

Sep 08, 2014

Lately we’ve noticed an interesting trend in transactional activity in Africa. Energy giant Woodside Petroleum has been taking up acreage positions around Africa which closely corresponds to Australian junior Pura Vida Energy (ASX: PVD).

read article

5 Wells Now Spudded in AKK’s Aggressive Texan Eagle Ford Drilling Campaign

Aug 18, 2014

It’s like a scene out of a movie. The oil drilling crew watches the drill bit sink lower and lower into the earth, carefully fostering its progress, making sure it doesn’t snap or bend or snag.

read article

Maiden Well Spudding Imminent for RLE’s Red Hot Cooper Basin Gas Play

Aug 15, 2014

The papers have been signed. The drill rig is on its way. The target: large quantities of gas in the Cooper Basin – Australia’s prime oil and gas producing region.

read article

Tangiers unsuccessful on TAO-1 well

Aug 13, 2014

We just got smoked. It was a 1 in 5 chance for a 100 bagger. It was a high risk venture and that it had a 20% chance of success and an 80% chance of failure.

read article

REY Perth Basin Drill Results Any Day Now – Targeting 3.4 million barrels

Aug 07, 2014

They say patience is a virtue – but try telling that to result hungry shareholders like us! Rey Resources Ltd (ASX:REY) first caught our eye when it snuck under everyone’s nose and grabbed a stake in two of the most sought after blocks in WA’s Canning Basin – a highly prospective area for oil and gas.

read article

TANGIERS Drilling Now on Potential 1.6BN Barrel Block… Targets Just Days Away

Jul 17, 2014

It’s show time. TANGIERS Petroleum Limited (ASX:TPT, AIM:TPET) has spudded its TAO-1 exploration oil well off the shores of Morocco. TANGIERS are just days away from reaching their first target and getting a first indication of how much oil is lurking below.

read article

SWE Reveals Mystery US$ 36M JV Partner – Now Circling Multiple Oil Leads…

Jul 02, 2014

The mystery partner has been revealed. In March 2014 Swala Energy (ASX:SWE) revealed they had agreed on terms with a farm in partner for their Block 12B in Kenya, pending government approval.

read article

$ 20M to $ 5.6BN: Can He Do It Again? Multiple Catalysts In Weeks

May 26, 2014

Crusty old Texas oil barons are now welcoming fresh faced, upstart millenials to the game – a new breed of aspiring wildcatters, landmen, engineers, investors, entrepreneurs and future oil barons and are setting up shop across the US shale hot spots like Texas and Colorado.

read article

Drilling Just Weeks Away for Tiny Explorer Targeting 1.6 Billion Barrels of Oil

May 20, 2014

A 20% chance to make 100 times our money? Even by oil exploration standards that is pretty impressive – This kind of opportunity suited our investment strategy, you need to decide whether it suits yours.

read article

International Feeding Frenzy in Australia’s Hottest Shale Gas Region Puts Undervalued Junior on M&A Radar

May 14, 2014

The tipping point for Australia’s shale gas boom is here. The yanks are coming and Queensland’s Cooper Basin is target number one. “It ticks most of the boxes for a successful unconventional gas development,” says Houston-based energy investment firm Tudor Pickering Holt.

read article
Are you a sophisticated investor?
Find out more
Please note: Raisebook is a related entity of S3 Consortium Pty Ltd as defined in Section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001.